4 1/2 months down, 4 1/2 to go! I am HALF WAY there! And just a little excited about that. Yesterday Nick and I took a trip up to the 5th floor of the hospital for our 20 week ultrasound. They sent us to the high risk clinic due to genetic complications on Nick's side of the family. So we got a really in depth Ultrasound to check for dandy walkers syndrome and a few other problems that they wanted to check on. Good News, EVERYTHING looks great. In the Doctor's words "This baby has NOTHING wrong with it, and boy does it have a good heart!" That is aways comforting to hear. :)
So, in honor of "the good heart" Here is a little video of the sound of our little heartbeat recorded from the doppler at our last doctor's apt.
So, in honor of "the good heart" Here is a little video of the sound of our little heartbeat recorded from the doppler at our last doctor's apt.
I also figured its about time to put up some "Baby Bump" pictures.
So, here I am at 20 weeks.
Something is definitely there. :)
The Baby looks like a cutie from the ultrasound.
(Pictures will be posted REALLY soon)
We got copies of its profile, and its cute little foot with all 5 tiny toes! Oh, and the gender, they checked it, but our eyes were closed. ;)
p.s. Morning sickness is still lurking around. But, has definitely toned it down. Now I have good days and bad days. Its been really nice!


2 comments:
Love the baby bump!!! So cute!!!
you are so adorable! I bet you love to see the proof of your pain.
Post a Comment