Friday, January 9, 2009

Forever Friends

I was going through all my emails cleaning out my inbox when I came across this picture.

This is a picture from this last summer (2008). Nick and his 2 best friends in high school went fishing up Fairview. Even though its been a while since this activity Nick took this picture for me so I could blog it. ( How sweet is he?!)

When I saw this picture it got me thinking how glad I am that he has stayed in contact with his 2 best friends. Its so great to have the support of friends. I have a feeling no matter how old or busy we get Rob (and his wife Amanda), and Cory will still be around. :D
Thats just the kind of friends they are and always have been for SO many years.

(Nick, Rob, and Cory on Rob and Amanda's wedding day)

1 comment:

Mandi said...

that is awesome that you have such loyal people in your lives...and that even though you are married the friendship continues.